I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in Information Engineering, supervised by Prof. Yuchao Dai in NPU-CVR (website in Chinese) lab at Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU), Xi’an, China.
Before that, I received B.E. degree in Computer Science at NPU, during which I participated in several student competitions and received the Outstanding Undergraduate Student and Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis awards.
My research lies at the intersection of 3D Vision and Low-Level Vision – with a special focus on Event-based vision. My research interests include motion estimation (optical flow and scene flow estimation), motion segmentation, motion deblurring, video frame generation (interpolation, reconstruction and prediction), etc.
I am looking for a Visiting Ph.D. position. I would appreciate a ping if you see a position I might fit.
- [Sep. 2023] One paper about parametric optical flow is accepted to NeurIPS 2023.
- [Jul. 2023] One paper about scene flow estimation with event camera is accepted to ICCV 2023. Thanks to the collaborators!
- [Feb. 2023] One paper about frame correction with rolling shutter camera is accepted to CVPR 2023.
- [Nov. 2022] One paper about optical flow estimation with event camera is accepted to TIP 2022.
- Show more
Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2023.
IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2023.
IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2023.
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), 2022.
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), 2022.
ECCV workshop, Robust Vision Challenge 2020.
|3D Dynamic Perception using Neuromorphic Vision Sensor
||Jan. 2021 -- Dec. 2022
- Student Leader, supervised by mentor
- Introducing event cameras to address the challenge of 3D dynamic perception in real scenarios with high dynamics.
- This project is sponsored by Zhejiang Lab Open Research Funding.
|SAR-Optical Image Matching
||Oct. 2020 -- Jun. 2021
- Major contributor to won the championship in a Chinese AI Challenge.
- The task is to match two heterogeneous source images to obtain the position of a small optical image block in a large synthetic aperture radar (SAR) image.
- Our proposed network uses an attention mechanism and fast large kernel Fourier convolution and achieves first place in terms of speed and accuracy.
|Undergraduate Robotics Maker Team at NPU
||Sept. 2016 -- Jun. 2019
- Team Leader since Sept. 2017.
- Our team have won many awards in several robot competition in China. My responsibility is to deploy visual recognition algorithms for robots, including the following applications:
- Enemy identification (up to 200~FPS) and automatic attacking for the multi robot fierce confrontation competition, RoboMaster.
- Identifying danger signs and trapped people for environment perception and mapping for urban search and rescue robot competition, RoboCupRescue China Open. CGTN Interview
- Indoor positioning and navigation of UAVs using visual markers or gestures. Partial Code
- Lead team members in collaboration and make project plans to achieve all goals.
Selected Honors and Awards
|First-Class Academic Scholarships for PhD Students in NPU
|2nd place of Optical Flow track in the ECCV 2020 Robust Vision Challenge
|First-Class & Outstanding Advisor of RoboMaster University Championship
|Championships of RoboCup@Rescue China Open & China Robot Competition
|First-Class & Application Innovation of ASC17 Student Supercomputer Challenge
- Review services: TPAMI, CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, ICLR, ACM-MM, IROS, etc.
- Skills: Python, C/C++, Matlab, etc. Maintain the lab cluster with 20+ nodes and 150+ GPUs. GPU Monitor
- Languages: English - CET-6, Mandarin - Native speaker.
- Hobbies: Electronics, music, animation.
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.